The girl who took our pics at homecoming has my CD ready but I can't get it til Tuesday, so here are a few she added herself!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am soooo happy you updated with pictures! And I love that you had a photographer! Because those are pictures you and Josh will cherish forever! I am so happy for yall and your little family! Now it's time to focus on Baby Girl Green #2! Kiss that sweet KiKi! She looked so sweet in the pictures and tired... haha! Welcome Home Josh!
1 comment:
I am soooo happy you updated with pictures! And I love that you had a photographer! Because those are pictures you and Josh will cherish forever! I am so happy for yall and your little family! Now it's time to focus on Baby Girl Green #2! Kiss that sweet KiKi! She looked so sweet in the pictures and tired... haha! Welcome Home Josh!
Post a Comment